1. Define and problematize concepts or conceptual expressions (especially “urban cultures”, “arts of believing” and
2. Deepen authors and key texts within the course unit
3. Improve the mobilization of theoretical assumptions in the analysis of aesthetics and social problems of everyday life urban
4. Explore the potentialities of practical theology applied to the expressive cultures of the city
5. Provide an approximate experience of observation work
6. To enable the interpretation of urban social logics and of the position of identities and of religious belonging therein
7. Complexify the perception of the behavior of religious institutions and of the phenomena of believing in urban context.