1. Provide an overview of the historical evolution of the expansion of the Christianity across the centuries V and XV.
2. To problematize the christianity as a producer of thought and culture in its historical-theological, spiritual, ethical and aesthetic valences.
3. To identify the key processes of evolution of the addressed topics in relation to the general history.
4. To develop a critical reading of the testimonies and interpretations of the past.
5. Enter the main historiographical discussions relating to the period in question.