- To reflect on issues of a hermeneutical nature within the specific scope of Mariology and its respective dimensions;
- To provide an overview of Mary’s position in the history of salvation, on the basis of biblical contents and the history of the Marian doctrine and devotion;
- To deepen the various doctrinal aspects proposed by the Church regarding Mary;
- To understand the meaning of the ecumenical demands concerning the Catholic vision of Mary;
- To acquire the components to a theological understanding and pastoral reflection on aspects of the Christian experience with regard to Mary (Mary's apparitions, popular devotion, spirituality).
2.5 ECTS / Semestral / Português