1. To understand the history of contemporary theology as a long and ongoing process, regarding the retrieval of the rich diversity of the loci theologici, condition of possibility for its feasibility and relevance;
2. To aknowledge the importance of extra and intra-theological transdisciplinarity for its epistemological location, with open borders that can enable a free circulation of ideas;
3. To identify the sociocultural breadth of the expressions of faith, and consequently understand the absolute need of the promotion of theological pluralism;
4. To know the pretext, contexts and texts of contemporary theological reflection on the relations between Christianity and Culture, and their mutual permeability;
5. To carry out a reflection on the relation theology-society-culture within the context of the wide diversity of culture expression of Lusophony (literarature, philosophy, arts and interart studies).