1. Identify the new issues facing education for the faith of children, adolescents and young people.
2. Know the reference frame the Church’s magisterium offers for today's catechesis.
3. Understand the catechesis models as a pastoral effort for the integral formation of the person.
4. Understand the catechetical purposes of conversion and maturity in the faith in the light of discernment and accompaniment processes.
5. Analyze the criteria for the construction of itineraries and materials for catechesis in the life cycle in light of the needs arising from the construction of religious identity.
6. Discuss the fundamental needs of the formation of catechists from the perspective of the psychology of religion.