1. To acquire the fundamental notions of spirituality/ religiosity/ religion/ spiritual experience
2. To confront and distinguish the utility of using the different notions explored, their overlapping and limits
3. To understand what is youth condition, youth culture and its plural, constructed or composited social dimensions
4. To relate youth culture(s) to the process of identity formation
5. To identify the process and the different elements that compose a believing identity
6. To discuss the utility/ complexity of educating to spirituality/ religiosity in school context.