1. To acquire the fundamental notions of spirituality/ religiosity;
2. To confront and distinguish the utility of using the different notions explored;
3. To define youth condition, youth culture and its constructed or composited social dimension;
4. To relate youth culture(s) to the process of formation of identity;
5. To identify the process and the different elements that compose a believing identity;
6. To discuss the utility/ complexity of educating to spirituality/ religiosity in school context.