The seminar pursues the following learning outcomes:
- To know how to identify central issues at the intersection of Religion and Cultural Studies and their importance in contemporary times;
- To broaden and foster the conceptual framework in the Studies of Religion and Culture;
- To raise awareness of the diversity of concepts and methods and their impact on research processes and results;
- To reflect critically on the issues under discussion;
- To train the capacity to argue in an informed and fundamental way;
- To participate in interdisciplinary discussions;
- To develop transdisciplinary issues and research projects.