The general objective intended a learning able to enlarge a previous knowledge of the texts and the interpretation of the NT.
1. To know the influence of social, cultural and religious context in which these texts were written; what led to their writing, preservation and acceptance.
2. To understand the literary gospel gender and how the contemporary exegesis traces the origins and the different stages of writing.
3. To understand the importance of the synoptic question in the global understanding of the message of the gospel texts.
4. To know the structure and the relationship this structure establishes with the interpretation of each text of the Gospel.
5. To deepen the dynamics of discipleship in each of the four gospel texts.
6. To know the texts and the characteristics of the texts of Joanine tradition (Gospel, Letters and the Book of Revelation).