1. To provide a first overview of specificity (essence) of Christianity.
2. To provide a summary overview of Christianity from the centrality of Christ and His saving action in history.
3. To introduce the fundamental contents of the Creed professed in the Church.
4. To establish the first foundations of a theological reflection on the claims of Christian faith.
5. To introduce students in the main chapters of Christian theology addressed by the great theologians and deepen in other theological disciplines.