1. To verify how the incarnation structures the relationship between anthropology and Christology and makes the body a theological theme;
2. Analyze the contribution of thinkers who, in the history of Christianity, deepened the corporeal dimension in a unitary perspective.
3. Study the specific contribution of contemporary theologians who have reflected on the bodily condition of the person, in its Christological, Trinitarian, ecclesiological, sacramental and anthropological implications;
4. Check the fruitfulness of the complementarity between philosophy and theology based on recent contributions from French philosophy, having as a point of intersection a phenomenology of the body;
5. Interpret the narratives of the spiritual experience, saying the body marked/altered by the Spirit, through the hermeneutics presented by Michel de Certeau;
6. Develop critical thinking and mutual help through collaborative work and the confrontation of different theological perspectives in the field of the anthropology of corporeality.